The AeroRadar engine processes actual race data and VO2 Max using test data from five models:
– Jack Daniel’s VO2 Max.
– Dave Cameron’s
– Pete Riegel’s
– VO2 Max from test data
It is an excellent and easy tool to use.
App Specific Features
• Estimates your maximum VO2 uptake and lactic threshold pace.
• Predicts your best race times for several typical running distances.
• Makes a fitness assessment based on your race data
• Calculates Daniel's reference VDot and Purdy points.
• Estimates run times for a given fitness or Purdy points.
• Recommends for each primary training zone key training parameters.
• Recommends training volume distribution based on your sport.
• Numeric keyboard to facilitate the input of numbers and times.
You can modified some of the settings used in the calculations:
• Establish distance markers of your favorite track or trail for each training zone.
• Set metric or US units.
• Establish the %of VO2 max pace to delimit each training zone.
• Set the estimated maximum time one can sustain running at the threshold pace.
Visit the “Support” page on our Website for more information about the body's energy systems, maximum oxygen uptake, training concepts and other useful information.