Fitness Mania – Heartbeat Full-Length Leggings – Grey, L – The Myprotein Women’s Core Full Length Leggings offer a tight and comfortable fit whilst remaining opaque. The classic design features sculpted seams and a secure mid-rise waistband to shape the legs, with a heart shape seam outlining and enhancing your glutes. Mesh panelling adds stylish detail. Soft-touch Polyester blend Model is 5’10 wearing size S Fitted style – true to size Fabric Care Composition: 88% Polyester 12% Elastane
Fitness Mania – Heartbeat Full-Length Leggings – Green/Blue, XL – The Myprotein Women’s Core Full Length Leggings offer a tight and comfortable fit whilst remaining opaque. The classic design features sculpted seams and a secure mid-rise waistband to shape the legs, with a heart shape seam outlining and enhancing your glutes. Mesh panelling adds stylish detail. Soft-touch Polyester blend Model is 5’10 wearing size S Fitted style – true to size Fabric Care Composition: 88% Polyester 12% Elastane
Fitness Mania – Heartbeat Full-Length Leggings – Green/Blue, L – The Myprotein Women’s Core Full Length Leggings offer a tight and comfortable fit whilst remaining opaque. The classic design features sculpted seams and a secure mid-rise waistband to shape the legs, with a heart shape seam outlining and enhancing your glutes. Mesh panelling adds stylish detail. Soft-touch Polyester blend Model is 5’10 wearing size S Fitted style – true to size Fabric Care Composition: 88% Polyester 12% Elastane
Fitness Mania – Pink Cloud is your sobriety companion that connects you with 132,000+ Alcoholics Anonymous and 44,000+ Narcotics Anonymous meetings worldwide – including Australia. Bookmark your favorite meetings, track your time, program and meeting attendance, and keep notes in a sobriety journal. It’s 100% anonymous; your data stays on your phone and won't be sent or stored anywhere else.
Search for AA and NA meetings using convenient filters like location, time of day, or a specific focus like “Women's Stag” or “Closed Step Study.”
Pink Cloud currently shows AA meetings with driving directions in:
– 11 countries (USA, Australia, England, Ireland, Israel, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Scotland, Singapore, Taiwan, Wales)
– 28 additional cities (Bangalore, Beijing, Berlin, Budapest, Calgary, Chengdu, Chennai, Delhi, Edmonton, Frankfurt, Hamilton, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, Krakow, Macau, Mississauga, Mumbai, Munich, Ottawa, Paris, Pune, Rome, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Toronto, Vancouver, Vienna)
Pink Cloud shows NA meetings with driving directions in:
– Everywhere in the world with the exception of Iran currently.
Attending meetings is only one part of sober living, and Pink Cloud offers several other helpful features:
*Sobriety*: track your birthday, total time, and maintain your current recovery step.
*Program*: a list of daily to-do items which resets every morning.
*Notes*: keep notes related to your sobriety.
*Prayers*: access a list of common prayers and create custom prayers.
*Phone List*: call, text or e-mail your Sobriety-related friends and acquaintances.
With Pink Cloud, your road to recovery is mapped out and tracked in one safe, anonymous app.
Fitness Mania – Meet your new favorite sexual trainer. Let us train you to intensify your orgasms. We have simplified and engineered a process for you to systematically improve your performance during sex. Improve your love life with your significant other today!
– 3 levels of intense kegel workouts to keep you challenged and increase your stamina with every workout
– Kegel instructions for beginners who don't know how to do the exercises
– Informative benefits as to how kegels can improve your sex life
– Workout history to track your day by day progress and keep you accountable
– Aggregate stats on your total reps, sets, workouts, and your personal best
– Level up as you accumulate more time working out.
Whether you have issues getting aroused or just want to heighten your climax, Ladies Only is the right tool for you. Track your workouts day by day with Ladies Only's easy to read analytics and have fun leveling up! Take Ladies Only out any time throughout the day and work out at work, on the train, or at home. You can do it from anywhere!
Choose from 3 different difficulty levels so you can challenge yourself and improve day by day. Start off with easy mode and work your way up!
– Relaxing the vaginal muscles, which allows the vagina to be more open. This is helpful for women who are experiencing pain during sexual intercourse and/or with pelvic exams
– Increasing sexual arousal
– Improving a women’s ability to reach orgasm
– Improving blood circulation to the vagina
– Increasing vaginal tone and lubrication
Fitness Mania – Craft ORICA GreenEDGE Replica Cycling Cap Craft proudly joins forces with professional cycling team ORICA-GreenEDGE. The highly competitive Australian team will train, race and kick back in Craft clothes during the next three years. The collaboration includes both mens and womens teams.
Fitness Mania – This Ballet barre fusion lower body workout App.
BALLET BARRE WORKOUT (best lower body workout for women)
FREE BALLET BARRE THIGHS WORKOUT – Barlates Lower Body Barre Blast with Linda Wooldridge
FREE BALLET BARRE LOWER BODY WORKOUT – Ballet Sculpt Lower BARLATES BODY BLITZ
FREE Ballet Barre Lower Body Workout – Barlates Body Blitz 100 REP CHALLENGE Lower Body Barre
FREE Barre Lower Body Workout – BARLATES BODY BLITZ Lower Body Mat Sculpt
FREE Ballet Barre Total Body Workout – Long Lever Upper and Lower BARLATES BODY BLITZ
FREE Barre Ankle Weight Lower Body Workout – BARLATES BODY BLITZ Ankle Weight Lower Body Sculpt
25-min. Ballet Barre-Inspired Lower Body Workout
Barre Workout for Lower Body to Tighten and Tone Up Legs
Total Body Ballet Barre Workout – Upper and Lower Compound Moves BARLATES BODY BLITZ
Download and Enjoy reading Ballet barre fusion lower body workout
Fitness Mania – This Full length barre workout ballet burn App .
Full Length Barre Workout: Ballet Burn
Barre, Exercise, Ballet, Free Full Length Online Barre Workout: Ballet Body
Barre: Full Length Ballet Workout – Sculpt Your Hips, Thighs and Butt in Less Than 15-Minutes!
Ballet Body Sculpt – Full 30-Minute Workout
Full Length Fat Burning Barre Workout for Total Body Sculpting: 27-Minute Buns and Guns Workout
Barre Full Length Workout Video: 25-Minute Abs, Butt & Thighs Barre Workout
Cardio Barre – 13 Minute Intermediate Total Body Ballet Workout
Full Exercise Workout at Home for Women Cardio Exercise No Jumping | 45-Minute Cardio Ball Ballet
BARRE BALLET Workout – Barlates Body Blitz Barre Lower Body Burn Out
Full Length Barre Workout You Can Do At Home
Download and Enjoy reading Full length barre workout ballet burn
Fitness Mania – Menopause is simply the term used to signify the end of menstruation in women. It refers to the time when a woman stops ovulating. Once this happens she ceases to have her period anymore.
In most women this natural occurrence happens between age 47 and 53.
This physical disruption is very distressing for most women. Some females going through menopause only have mild symptoms but others are simply overwhelmed by anxiety, pain and mood swings. Just getting through the menopausal phase of life can feel like an uphill battle that must be fought every day.
As a woman who has been through menopause I have to tell you that I feel it is one of the most misunderstood conditions on earth. If you don't treat the symptoms you can make others absolutely miserable.
In Menopause Guide, You Will See:
– The prevalence of premature menopause (early menopause) in this society and why even women as young as twenty can experience it
– Climacteric periods which are the very last periods you have before your reproductive cycle is ended for good
– How the onset of menopause affects your hormones
– The symptoms of premenopause
– Why menopause just does not occur overnight
– The symptoms of perimenopause which indicates that the start of menopause is imminent sometime in the near future
– The difference between premenopause and perimenopause
– How to deal with the consequences of follicle stimulating hormones that take place during perimenopause
– The definition of postmenopause and how many months you should be without your period before your are defined as being in that state
– How to deal with the constant fluctuations in hormone levels
– Why you have less health risks once you enter postmenopause
– Why your symptoms of menopause are more difficult if you have had your ovaries removed
– Best Menopause Guide Article.
– Natural Cures For The Menopause Ebook (PDF File)
– Menopause Gallery.
– Share Menopause Guide via Email
Fitness Mania – Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
– Hundreds of gym & home workouts
– Clear instructions and videos for all exercises
– Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
– Training plans created by top personal trainers
– Chicago Tribune – “It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one”
– EPSN magazine
– The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
– Gizmodo – “One of the best iPhone apps ever”
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 2400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
— MAJOR FEATURES —
– 2400+ unique exercises!
– 1000+ HD videos
– Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, and stability balls
– Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio, stretches)
– 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
– Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
– Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
– Quick and simple workout tracking
– Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
– Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
– Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
– Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
– Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
– Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
– Graph your body progress
– Quick email responses
– Frequent updates
Apple Health App Sharing
– Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
– Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Fitness Mania – Iron is essential for living a high-quality life.
The app myIRONfriend gives you the ability to determine your iron needs and helps you meet them on a daily basis.
Why is iron essential? – All cells need iron to produce energy and it carries oxygen in our blood cells.
To make up for iron lost during menstruation, women need to constantly replenish their iron supply.
Symptoms of iron deficiency include:
– hair loss
– reduced performance and concentration
– circulatory problems
– breathing difficulties
With myIRONfriend as a handy tool on your smartphone you do not have to worry about meeting your daily iron needs. It tells you how much iron you need and how to get it easily and effectively.
myIRONfriend helps you find many new sources of iron – from fruits and vegetables to meats and fish – that correspond to your own particular taste and lifestyle. Only foods with relevant iron content figure in the list, giving an easy overview of good iron suppliers for our daily meals.
With myIRONfriend you get a balanced
Iron intake – and a better and healthier life.
Fitness Mania – Learn Self Defense skills from this collection of 182 Self Defense Training video lessons. Boost your self confidence and feel safe in the knowledge that you can take care of yourself if ever the need arises.
Self-defence Lesson 1Beginning-Learning distance control
Self-defence Lesson 2 – Distance control with hook block
Self-defence Lesson 3 Push block attack
Self-defence Lesson 4 Push block uppercut
Self-defence Lesson 5 – Grab and chop
Self-defence Lesson 6 – Grab Wristlock
Self-defence Lesson 7 – Wrist grab break out
Self-defence Lesson 8 -Two hand grab break out
Self-defence Lesson 9 – Dealing with shoulder grab
Self-defence Lesson 10 – Shoulder grab lock
Self-defence Lesson 11 – Neck grab arm lock
Self-defence Lesson 12 – Trap chest grab hit forearm and kick
Self-defence Lesson 13 – Trap chest grab hit forearm strike to the head and kick
Self-defence Lesson 14 – Trap chest grab hit forearm block hook head butt
Self-defence Lesson 15 – Trap chest grab and combo
Self-defence Lesson 16 – Two hand grab to the chest situation
Self-defence Lesson 17 – 2 hand grab to the chest situation No2
Self-defence Lesson 18 – Grab from behind release No1
Self-defence Lesson 19 – Grab from behind release No2
Self-defence Lesson 20 – Head lock cover technique No1
Self-defence Lesson 21 – Head Lock cover technique No2
Self-defence Lesson 22 – Ground yourself from a tackle and push
Self-defence Lesson 23 – Ground yourself from a tackle hit to the arm and throw
Self-defence Lesson 24 – Ground yourself from a tackle strike arm elbow back grab push
Self-defence Lesson 25 – elbow back knee to the body
Self-defence Lesson 26 – kick to the shin when on the ground
Self-defence Lesson 27 – kick to the body twice when on the ground
Self-defence Lesson 28 – block kick to the head kick ribcage and body
Self-defence Lesson 29 – block stamp to the head hit to the carve kick to the body
Self-defence – Lesson 30 Car park
Pressure Points Fingertip Power
Pressure Points Simple Attacks
Pressure Points Head Neck Torso
Head Neck Torso
Pressure Point Knockouts
Pressure Points Grappling
Smart Guard – Pressure point KO
What to Do If Assailant Grabs Your Hair Self-Defense
How to Use an iPhone as a Weapon Self-Defense
How to Defend against Downward Stabbing Self-Defense
How to Escape a Back Choke Hold Self-Defense
How to Escape a Wrist Hold Self-Defense
How to Escape a Bear Hug Self-Defense
How to Escape a Front Choke Hold Self-Defense
How to Use Keys as a Weapon Self-Defense
Self Defense Knife Mugging Escape
Survival Skills 101 How to Stop From Getting Disarmed
Handgun Disarm Technique For Self Defense – Timing
Defense militaire – Self defense – Gru Spetsnaz
Self defense techniques knife
Self defense – anticiper les attaque de dos cot face
Real street fight – Krav maga
Krav maga – Techniques de base
Krav Maga – Combat dur
gun in the face defense 2 innocent bystanders
womens self defense frontal choke against a wall
Womens Self Defense Soft Targets
womens self defense frontal choke 2
A Self Defense For Women
Xtreme Self-Defense for Women
Elite Urban Combat Street Self Defence Tactics
Systema – Russian combat system of Self defense
How to Defend Yourself Against a Rifle
How-to Disarm a Gunman
Haganah Gun Disarm
3 Street Fight Self Defense Technique Principles